Sep 12, 2015 at 1:17pm PDT
Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• Eddie Murphy's eldest daughter Bria posed for a bikini photoshoot with fashion photographer Collin Stark wearing just a bikini and a smile (above) … or at least we think she posed for this photoshoot. From what we're sensing of her body language, it seems possible that this Stark fella may have just chased Murphy into his portrait studio after seeing her sunbathing on the beach.
• Betty Cantrell from Georgia won the 95th annual Miss America pageant in Atlantic City on Sunday night (below). She'll soon begin her term in Washington D.C., where she'll attend daily meetings with Mr. America himself, Barack Obama, to discuss foreign policy and job security before jetting off to meet with the Queen and … oh wait, never mind. She'll be doing none of those things.
Sep 13, 2015 at 8:38pm PDT
• Taylor Swift was awarded a Creative Arts Emmy on Saturday for her work on "AMEX Unstaged: Taylor Swift Experience," putting her one step closer toward winning every award there is. However, she's yet to be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, despite her tireless work toward ending bad blood everywhere.
• According to a source for Us Weekly, Kourtney Kardashian's ex, Scott Disick, has recently been hooking up with Kourtney's friend Kimberly Stewart. As of now, Scott has yet to reveal how he'll manage to fall even further from his ex's good graces, but whatever he's got planned, we're guessing it's going to be spectacular.
• Victoria's Secret supermodel Candice Swanepoel tripped and fell on the runway during the Givenchy fashion show at New York Fashion Week (below). In doing so, however, Swanepoel demonstrated just how stylish Givenchy's collection will look on Hollywood's drunkest reality starlets come springtime.
• Comedian Amy Schumer revealed on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" that she once rented out Jake Gyllenhaal's empty apartment, found an expired cake in his freezer, and drunkely ate it while pretending to be at a glamorous party with Jake. She neglected to mention whether she also constructed a crude life-sized model of Jake to sit across from while she ate, but c'mon, of course she did:
• Last week, Katie Holmes reportedly wore a disguise to meet up with Jamie Foxx for a secret dalliance in Los Angeles, despite everybody and their mothers already knowing of their romance. We're not exaggerating about that last part, either. Go ahead and call your mother. She's already hip to this whole deal.
• And finally, No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani took to Instagram over the weekend to showcase her new purple and platinum-blonde dip-dye hairdo (below). It's also possible she's merely contracted a rare form of hair-eating bacteria, and this was simply her way of breaking the news:
Sep 11, 2015 at 4:10pm PDT