Aug 18, 2015 at 9:29am PDT
Here's what's on our radar:
• Cindy Crawford posted a throwback bikini photo on Instagram captioned with only the words "California dreamin' of the weekend" (above). Then again, Cindy never explicity says it's a throwback pic, so it's possibly more recent than we think. The mid-'90s color scheme of that boat doesn't lie, though.
• Speaking of interiors, expert interior designer Blanche Garcia recently stopped by our studios to share her three decorating pet peeves. Watch the video below to find out if you're committing any décor offenses akin to decking out your boat's interior in candy-apple red and dark plum.
• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has signed on to star in a feature film based on the Jungle Cruise ride at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. So if you've ever wondered what it would be like to go on a cruise with The Rock, you'll only have to wait until the release date, and not another decade or so, until he falls out of fashion and announces his own celebrity cruise experience with Vin Diesel.
• 20th Century Fox has released a brand new trailer for Matt Damon's upcoming film "The Martian" (below), which sees Damon as an astronaut stranded on Mars. Will he ever make it back home to be reunited with his beloved Ben Affleck? We'll have to head to theaters in October to find out:
• After 11 years together, actress Megan Fox and husband Brian Austin Green have reportedly called it quits. An inside source tells Us Weekly they actually decided to separate around six months ago, but that shouldn't really come as a surprise; the rest of humanity decided she was out of his league around six years ago.
• Last Saturday, "Looper" actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt and his wife Tasha McCauley welcomed their first child together, a baby boy. We assume they conceived this kid through traditional means too, as opposed to the nonsexual methods — namely, mailing genetic material to a mate — employed by his old TV family on "Third Rock From the Sun."
• Earlier this week, Wilmer Valderrama shared an "exclusive" shirtless photo (below) to promote the second season of El Rey Network's serialized TV adaptation of "From Dusk 'Til Dawn," which, coincidentally, is also roughly how long it'll take to find the El Rey Network on your cable channel lineup.
Aug 18, 2015 at 12:55pm PDT
• On Tuesday's episode of her SiriusXM radio show, Jenny McCarthy revealed she's been asked by Bethenny Frankel to join the cast of "Real Housewives of New York." She didn't specify whether she's considering the offer or not, but we really think she should, if only because she'll be one of the only women in the cast who still technically qualifies as a wife.
• Kelly Clarkson unexpectedly announced she's pregnant during a concert at L.A.'s Staples Center on Wednesday night (below), adding that she hasn't even told much of her family yet. One wonders if they're also just finding out she's a successful recording artist.
• And finally, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Len Goodman will not be returning to the show for its 21st season, an ABC producer confirmed on Wednesday. At the moment, it's unclear if ABC plans to replace Goodman with another by-the-books judge, or if they're simply planning to leave the panel with no one to look adequately annoyed with Bruno Tonioli's over-animated hand gestures.