Aug 10, 2015 at 3:05pm PDT
Here's what all the fuss is about:
• SI swimsuit model and new Carl's Jr. spokeswoman Samantha Hoopes shared a bikini selfie on Monday, looking like she's either trying to show us a tanline or a tattoo (above). We understand this isn't really news, per se; we just thought we'd share because we've got a sneaking suspicion she's never actually eaten one of those All-American Thickburgers she shills on TV.
• Speaking of swimsuit models, we recently met up with potential Swimsuit Issue rookie Teresa Moore, who's currently in the midst of the Sports Illustrated casting process. Find out more about Moore and her previous work below, which oddly doesn't include any Thickburgers whatsoever:
• Justin Timberlake's NYC restaurant Southern Hospitality has reportedly been found to contain "evidence of mice or live mice present" by health inspectors. But take it from us here at FNM: That's not really a big deal. We New Yorkers tend to assume most of the city's eateries contain mice, if not the meals themselves.
• A new Korean television commercial for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" has made its way online, and it features all sorts of clips and characters not yet seen in American ads (below). This only goes to prove, once again, that South Korea gets all the cool stuff before us. Have you seen these Banana McFlurries they have at their McDonald's?
• Zac Efron has reportedly signed on to co-star in Paramount's big-screen adaptation of "Baywatch" alongside Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. In related news, David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson have yet to confirm if they'll be making cameo appearances, but c'mon. Of course they are.
• According to reports like this one from the Telegraph, "Thinking Out Loud" singer Ed Sheeran is now dating former Pussycat Doll and "Dancing With the Stars" champion Nicole Scherzinger. It's too early to tell how serious the relationship is, but one thing is certain: If these two ever get married, the guests are in for one helluva first dance:
• Stephen Colbert announced on Monday that the first musical guest on his debut episode of "The Late Show" will be rapper Kendrick Lamar, partially because he was Colbert's last guest on "The Colbert Report," but also partially because they probably couldn't secure Bob Dylan or Billy Joel.
• On Sunday, HBO debuted the first trailer for their new series "Westworld" (below), which is based on the 1973 sci-fi film of the same name. The preview doesn't reveal much in the way of performance or plot, but no matter: If our latest dalliance with "True Detective" is any indication, we're going to watch this thing regardless of whether it's any good or not.
• According to the Daily Mail, Jennifer Garner has hired two new babysitters in the wake of Ben Affleck's alleged tryst with their old nanny. These two women, however, are also quite young and attractive, which makes us wonder why celebrities never hire any homely nannies for their kids. Seems like it would solve a lot of problems.
• Just hours after her 18th birthday, Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend Tyga shared the same provocative photo of Jenner pawing at herself in a soaking-wet skin-tight dress (below). Kylie also posted several other racy photos on Instagram, presumably because — as the final Kardashian sister to come of age — she's got plenty of lost time to make up for.
Aug 10, 2015 at 7:41am PDT