Jul 20, 2015 at 2:49pm PDT
Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• Tuesday on Instagram, NYC photographer Justin Marquis shared yet another shot from his recent photoshoot with Sports Illustrated's Hannah Davis, taken for the magazine's recent "Summer of Swim" featurette. We're guessing Justin just had this one lying around his studio, and figured he'd better post it lest we forget Hannah was born to wear swimwear.
• But don't let that one-piece fool you; Hannah's got an amazing torso hiding under that frilly white maillot. In fact, some say she's responsible for ushering in "The Year of the Torso" back when she posed for her controversial Sports Illustrated cover back in February. If for some reason you don't remember it (liar!), take another look at it in our exclusive interview with Hannah below.
• According to TMZ, Blake Shelton filed for divorce from Miranda Lambert because he believed she was cheating on him with country singer Chris Young. Meanwhile, PageSix says they split because he wanted children and she didn't. Whatever the reason, one thing is clear: Money wasn't an issue, because their pre-nup settlement proves they're both filthy freaking rich.
• A new full-length trailer for the James Bond film "Spectre" was released early on Wednesday (below). Among the explosions and sinister villains, Bond also appears to finally romance a woman his own age … until a much younger blonde lady shows up midway through, and he eventually starts making out with her. Oh well. Bonds will be Bonds.
• Oscar-winning actor Benicio Del Toro is reportedly being considered for the role of a villain in "Star Wars: Episode VIII." What type of villian has yet to be revealed, but knowing "Star Wars," it's either the helmetted kind, like Darth Vader or Boba Fett, or the kind that just has a really punchable face, like Jabba the Hutt or Hayden Christensen.
• After a screening of her new film "Paper Towns," English supermodel Cara Delevingne fell hard on a bathroom floor while partying with friends Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin (below). We've decided it's OK to laugh at this, partly because Cara uploaded the video herself, and patly because she's 22 and not 82, so no hips were irreparably harmed.
Jul 21, 2015 at 2:54pm PDT
• The full list of nominees for this year's MTV Video Music Awards was released on Tuesday morning, and it appears that Taylor Swift, Beyonce and Ed Sheeran earned the most nods. David Hasselhoff, on the other hand, was completely snubbed despite putting out this insane (and very real) video with dinosaurs, vikings and robot cars:
• And just after those nominations were announced, Nicki Minaj took to Twitter to complain about her video for "Anaconda" not earning a Best Choreography nod, unlike other videos featuring "very slim bodies." Taylor Swift mistakenly thought Minaj was taking a jab at her, and a whole confusion sprang up around these Tweets until even Kim Kardashian got herself unwillingly involved. You can read all about it here if you want the details, but we suggest you listen to the "Benny Hill Show" theme music while doing so. Very apropos.
• On Tuesday, professional tennis player Venus Williams was eliminated from the Istanbul Cup by Ukraine's Kateryna Bondarenko — but it ain't no sweat. Apart from tennis, Williams is becoming something of a business mogul in the D.C. area. Check out the video below to hear about her new venture (as well as her tips for keeping fit.)
• According to Us Weekly, Khloe Kardashian and estranged husband Lamar Odom finally submitted their signed divorce papers last week, and nearly two years since Khloe first filed. It's not clear what caused the delay, but we can't help but feel like the whole process would've been quicker if, like her sister Kourtney, Khloe never legally married the idiot she eventually dumped.
• In other Khloe Kardashian news, the reality star announced on Tuesday that she'll be hosting her own series on the FYI network called "Kocktails With Khloe." The show is expected to document Khloe's cocktail parties with friends, and not Khloe's tales of Swedish athlete Rudolf Kock, which is what we originally assumed.
• And finally, Disney/Pixar released the first trailer for their next animated film "The Good Dinosaur," about a young caveboy who befriends an Apatosaurus (below). It's still months away from release, but it already looks to be the greatest cinematic tale of human/dinosaur friendship since Whoopi Goldberg partnered with a T-Rex detective in "Theodore Rex."