Jul 20, 2015 at 7:19am PDT
Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• This Monday on Instagram, reigning Miss USA Olivia Jordan posted a photo of herself in just a bra and jeans from an earlier shoot with L.A. photographer Yves Huy Troung (above). It's probably just her way of reminding fans that — despite the she'll be taking on — it's still completely acceptable to be picturing her naked.
• You know who else likes to pose in her underwear on Instagram? (When she's actually wearing clothes, that is?) Playboy pinup Gia Genevieve. To learn her tips for finding a great-fitting bra, and to see some of her recent lingerie shots from Playboy, be sure to watch the video below.
• Everyone's favorite country couple Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have filed for divorce. "This is not the future we envisioned," they said in a joint statement to the Associated Press. (In Miranda's case, we assume she's specifically referring to a future in which her husband and Adam Levine didn't share such a powerful bromance.)
• Speaking of Levine, the Maroon 5 singer took to Instagram on Monday to showcase his freshly shaved head (below). He didn't provide a reason for the new look, but it's likely he cleaned up because his supermodel wife Behati Prinsloo (left) has been shaving herself down for a really long time, and now it's his turn.
Jul 20, 2015 at 11:16pm PDT
• Miley Cyrus announced on Monday that she'll be hosting this year's MTV Video Music Awards. The show doesn't take place until August 30, though, so that should be sufficient time for to get himself to the other side of the Earth.
• "Thinking Out Loud" singer Ed Sheeran recently flew to Manchester, England, to help Jake Roche of the British band Rixton propose to his pop-star girlfriend (Jesy Nelson of Little Mix) on stage. Roche reportedly bought Sheeran some KFC for his troubles, which we hope he didn't eat right before his five-hour flight back.
Jul 19, 2015 at 11:25am PDT
• As first reported by The Hollywood Reporter, Disney is planning to produce a live-action adaptation of "The Sword in the Stone," to be written by "Game of Thrones" writer/producer Bryan Cogman. Cogman was an obvious choice, given his experience with swords, stones, and using those swords and stones to brutally murder a member of the Stark family, which he'll probably work into the script somehow.
• Earlier this week, Mariah Carey shared a photo of her ridiculously large shoe closet on Instagram — or more accurately, a tiny portion of her ridiculously large shoe closet (below). It's likely she's got several more walls filled with shelves of non-gold shoes, as well as one shelf housing a small shrine to Imelda Marcos.
Jul 19, 2015 at 11:20am PDT
• Veteran comic actor George Coe, who served as an "original "SNL" cast-member but whom you probably remember from anything but that, passed away of an unknown illness this past Saturday. He was 86.
• And finally, comedian and "Breaking Bad" actor Steven Michael Quezada (he played Hank's DEA partner Steven "Gomie" Gomez) is reportedly planning to run for county commissioner of Albuquerque, New Mexico. And why not? He's been cleaning up the streets of fictional Albuquerque for years; how much harder could actual Albuquerque be?