Jul 19, 2015 at 10:50am PDT
Here's what everybody's talking about:
• This past Sunday on Instagram, LeAnn Rimes shared a photo in a teeny nude bikini from her trip to Miami (below). She calls herself a "Half Zebra Woman" in the pic's caption, presumably because of the way the sunlight is hitting her chest, but also maybe because zebras, like LeAnn, are often found nude in the wild.
• Want a summer bikini body like LeAnn? But minus the strange zebra-like tan she's bound to end up with? Follow along with the video below to learn a bunch of fat-burning exercises from celebrity trainer Simone De La Rue, and get yourself a shaplier, more sculpted bikini body in no time.
• A 21-year-old man was found dead in a swimming pool at Demi Moore's Beverly Hills home on Sunday morning. It's believed that the man, identified as Edenilson Steven Valle, drowned during a party thrown by Demi's assistant while the actress was away. The silver lining to be found in this tragedy? It's probably a great time to apply for a job as Demi Moore's new assistant.
• Alex Rocco, the actor who played casino owner Moe Greene in "The Godfather," died on Saturday afternoon at the age of 79. He reportedly passed following a battle with cancer, and totally not because Michael caught wind that he was slapping Fredo around in public.
• In an old video that was only recently uploaded to YouTube, "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe and his girlfriend Erin Darke are seen rapping along to Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" during a karaoke night at an unspecified Irish pub. You can watch it below if you want (language is NSFW), but be warned: Despite the clip's star power, you're going to lose interest around 15 seconds in, just like at any real karaoke night.
• Brad Pitt was spotted out and about with a new tattoo on his left forearm, which features the initials of his family members (Angelina and co.) in a crude Excel-spreadsheet type of layout. But no matter your opinion of his new ink, you have to admit it's better than if he'd inked a PowerPoint presentation of all their faces into his skin.
• On Sunday, Kendall Jenner shared a photo of herself wearing only a skimpy string bikini on Instagram (below). In the shot, she's not doing much besides admiring her chest and stomach, which, if we're being honest, is probably what we'd be doing if we too looked looked like Kendall Jenner.
Jul 19, 2015 at 4:42pm PDT
• John Travolta danced with Buzz Aldrin during a charity event at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Saturday. You can head to Buzz's Facebook page to check it out, but let us save you the trouble: Ever see your dad try to do some moves from "Saturday Night Fever"? Just imagine that, but doubly so. And much worse.
• Bruce Springsteen put on a surprise performance at a bar in New Jersey's Asbury Park on Saturday night (below), no doubt delighting all the patrons who happened to be there. However, we're guessing it took a while for all the attendees to realize it was actually Bruce Springsteen on stage yet, and not one of the millions of E Street cover bands that probably play this exact bar throughout the year.
• And finally, a bear broke into a Colorado bakery and scarfed down 38 pies before fleeing into the night, but miraculously managed to avoid all security cameras. Reports indicate that he was partial to the cherry and apple varieties, just like the neighborhood watchman that guards over the town when … hey, wait a minute!