Here's what's happening out there:
• On Sunday, ageless supermodel Christie Brinkley went on Instagram to share a leggy snapshot of herself lounging on the deck of a small boat (below). Eagle-eyed readers will also notice she's sporting an American flag bikini under that cover-up, probably because Sunday was and also because she's America's newest darling and she knows it.
Jun 14, 2015 at 11:40am PDT
• Father's Day is less than a week away, and if you haven't yet thought of a great restaurant to take Pop to, why not just grill him a steak in his very own home? Because he'll eat it, and he'll love it too, as long as you follow the recipe from Willie Deigel's recipe for a New York strip, just like the kind he serves at Uncle Jack's Steakhouse. Watch the video above to see how it's done.
• In Cancun on Sunday, Selena Gomez turned up for a "Hotel Transylvania" photo call wearing a two-piece dress featuring a skirt with a thigh-high slit (below). Conversely, Adam Sandler appears to have arrived wearing a dirty t-shirt he fished out of the laundry hamper mere seconds before leaving the house:
• Universal Pictures' "Jurassic World" has set the record for highest-grossing opening weekend of all time, taking in a whopping $511.8 million. These kinds of numbers pretty much guarantee sequels, and (when bio-engineering catches up) they also pretty much guarantee the production an actual live-dinosaur theme park that will inevitably go haywire.
• Taylor Swift's cat Olivia Benson, who was named after Mariska Hargitay's character on "Law & Order: SVU," got to meet the woman who plays her namesake when Hargitay came backstage during Swift's Saturday concert in Philadelphia. Swift then shared a video of the event on Instagram (below), which will no doubt serve as the pilot for a new "Law & Order" series where Benson and Hargitay team up to investigate sex crimes against cats.
Jun 13, 2015 at 10:10pm PDT
• Demi Lovato will reportedly be replacing Katy Perry as the voice of Smurfette in the third installment of the live-action/CGI "Smurfs" films. Only time will tell if the original films' fans will boycott "Smurfs 3" to protest Perry's departure, or if they simply won't care or notice at all because they're 9.
• According to In Touch magazine, Khloe Kardashian's estranged husband Lamar Odom turned down a $1 million offer to return to "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." If it's true, we're confused as to why E! wants him back in the first place. Who was the executive who looked at Kim (pregnant), Kendall (a hot supermodel) and Bruce (now a woman named Caitlyn) and thought, "You know what this show needs? More Odom!"
• On Sunday, Kim Kardashian shared a bunch of photos from daughter North West's April baptism in Jerusalem (see one below). However, she neglected to post any photos of the after-baptism festivities, whereby it's customary to take the child's godparents out for Applebee's.
Jun 14, 2015 at 11:00pm PDT
• Former "Saved By the Bell" actress Lark Voorhies reportely married a music producer in Las Vegas this past April. Media outlets would have reported on it sooner, but all of them were presumably under the impression that they were merely reading about a "Saved By the Bell" episode that aired in 1992.
• Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film "The Hateful Eight," film will reportedly hit theaters on Christmas Day, making it the perfect holiday gift to Tarantino fans, movie buffs, and anyone else who thinks Christmas has always been lacking in blood, guts and highly-stylized gunplay.
• And finally, "Full House" actor John Stamos was arrested for driving under the influence in Beverly Hills on Friday. Hopefully, this incident won't affect production of Stamos' upcoming "Full House" sequel series on Netflix, other than to serve as the inspiration for a "very special" episode about drinking and driving, of course.