Here’s what’s happening:
• In a recent Instagram post, blonde bombshell Kate Upton posted a photo where she was trying to “find my sexy” for a Sports Illustrated shoot. It should have been a hilarious pic, with the model hashtagging #whofarted and all, but chances are you’ll be looking at something else. We’re on to you, Upton!
May 20, 2015 at 1:24pm PDT
• Burlesque star Dita Von Teese is all too familiar with squeezing herself into the finest corsets for a good performance. However, the reigning pinup also knows how to show off her famous assets when wearing gowns, or in her case, regular clothes. See the titling photo she shared with fans on Instagram from Cannes below.
May 21, 2015 at 8:53am PDT
• On the subject of Von Teese, she insists there’s definitely a difference between burlesque and stripping. Check out our exclusive video with the star above where she dishes all about her sinfully seductive shows. And yes, there are even more photos of Von Teese to stare at because frankly, why not?
• Surprising no one, pop superstar Taylor Swift breaks Vevo records with “Bad Blood.” The star-studded music video received 20.1 million views in 24 hours, beating the previous record holder — Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda,” which had 19.6 million views.
• On the other hand, what really surprised us is how easy anyone can recreate Swift’s head-turning eye makeup. If you’re planning on strutting down the red carpet anytime soon, don’t leave the house without first watching how you can channel your inner pop star with the help of professional makeup artist Lauren Cosenza.
• Forget dolls or even a crown. That’s just for amateurs. What’s really going to impress Princess Charlotte, also known as the 19-day-old daughter of Kate Middleton and Prince William? Apparently, a soccer jersey — which is exactly what the players on England’s women’s squad, the Lionesses, decided to give the tiny royal.
• Of course, we can't forget the Duchess of Cambridge. Everyone loves her coveted blowout, and fortunately, you don't need to be a royal to get such perfect hair. We're serious! See how you can get your very own Kate Middleton blowout below, minus a tiara.
• Speaking of famous Brits, music legend Elton John recently attended Pinner County Grammar School’s Class of 1958 reunion. Now all of a sudden little Frederick wants to become besties with the “Rocket Man?” Get real.
May 17, 2015 at 1:35pm PDT
• Earlier this week, Vin Diesel shared yet another video of himself singing karaoke on his Facebook page. This time, he dedicated Tove Lo’s “Habits” to his late friend, actor Paul Walker. It’s kinda touching in a weird way, but only if you disregard all the lyrics about going to sex clubs and vomiting.
• Model Emily Ratajkowski, almost known as the “Blurred Lines” girl that made singer Robin Thicke swoon, is doing what she does best — showing off her ah-mazing figure for Sports Illustrated's online series “Yu (Tsai) and Me.” It features the work of famed photographer Yu Tsai, but really, it highlights every single coveted curve on Ratajkowski’s body. You’re welcome.
• “Marry Me” star Casey Wilson has given birth to her first child, a baby boy, with husband David Caspe.
• Actress Reese Witherspoon is set to star and produce a live-action Disney movie titled "Tink," where she will play the iconic pixie Tinkerbell.
• Think "Breaking Bad" is over? Guess again. The iconic show has inspired a new restaurant in London where you can wear gas masks and "cook" your own cocktails.