Here's what's happening:
• British men's magazine FHM has released their list of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World, and the lady on top of the list is English actress Michelle Keegan (below). "Who the heck is Michelle Keegan?" we can hear many of you asking, to which we reply, "Duh! She's been in 861 episodes of 'Coronation Street'!" ("What the heck is 'Coronation Street'?" is a question we'll answer another day.)
• In a recent interview with FNM, Paris Hilton revealed her secret for staying in supermodel shape, which actually turned out to be a non-secret or sorts. Watch the video above to learn more, but be sure to stay tuned for footage of Paris' opulent dog mansion, which is undoubtedly much nicer than all of our human houses.
• Speaking of Paris, she also released a teaser for her soon-to-be-released "High Off My Love" music video (below), which is said to feature imagery inspired by "50 Shades of Grey." And you can kinda see it too, but only when (or if) you make it through all the seizure-inducing strobe effects.
Apr 28, 2015 at 12:13pm PDT
• Despite it being long overdue for somebody named "Tony" to do it, Broadway veterans Alan Cumming and Kristin Chenoweth were announced as the hosts of the 2015 Tony Awards. The theater world's many Anthonys, Tonis, Antonias and Antoinettes can only hope that 2016 will finally be their year.
• Victoria's Secret has promoted ten of their leggy lingerie models to "Angel" status, bringing their current roster of official VS Angels to a whopping fifteen. Watch the video below to start studying their names and faces below, because there's going to be a quiz on Friday that counts for 10 percent of your grade.
• The two writers of 2009's "Zombieland" are reportedly developing a brand new film about the disastrous mid-'80s debacle that was New Coke, perhaps because they've already proven to be skilled at writing about subjects that are long-dead and kinda gross, but still fun to bring up at parties.
• Early on Wednesday morning, both Justin Bieber and Ben Stiller went on Instagram to officially confirm the singer's participation in "Zoolander 2" (below). Bieber now joins Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as personalities expected to make cameos, as well as personalities that make us maybe rethink actually going to see this thing.
Apr 29, 2015 at 12:24am PDT
• Sony Pictures TV and Hulu have reached a $180 million deal which will grant the streaming service exclusive on-demand rights to every episode of "Seinfeld." So pretty soon, "Seinfeld" fans will be able to stream the show whenever they want it, as opposed to waiting for syndicated reruns at 6 p.m., 6:30, 7, 7:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 11:30, and pretty much every other hour on a clock.
• Kingsmen singer Jack Ely, who you'd probably recognize best as the unintelligible voice belting out 1963's "Louie Louie" (below), died of an unspecified illness at his home in Oregon. He was 71, or, as Ely might have put it, "Bennindy-yaw! Les go!"
• Suzanne Crough, the actress who played Tracy Partridge (and the tambourine) in "The Partridge Family," passed away suddenly on Monday at her Nevada home. An autopsy will be performed on Wednesday to determine the cause of death. She was 52.
• On Tuesday, photographer Ellen von Unwerth shared a behind-the-scenes snapshot from her photoshoot with Triumph lingerie model (and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model) Hannah Ferguson (below). She captioned the shot with the question, "Apple or orange?", but we have a follow-up question for Unwerth: Can we choose the lady in the middle instead?
Apr 27, 2015 at 9:04pm PDT
• And finally, singer/songwriter Joni Mitchell is probably conscious despite reports that she's fallen into a coma following her hospitalization in late March. As her official site clarified, "she's alert and she has her full senses," so don't you go paving over paradise and putting up parking lots. Joni and her watchful eyes aren't going anywhere just yet.