Here's what's happening out there:
• In a recent Instagram snapshot, Kendall Jenner delighted followers by balancing a toy matchbox car on her naked rear-end (below). It's just another entry in the long list of amazing talents bestowed upon the Kardashians by their ample butts. Heck, those things will one day find a way to cure cancer — you mark our words!
Apr 19, 2015 at 4:53pm PDT
• On TV Land's newest series "Younger," actress Debi Mazar takes a break from playing tough, no-nonsense types to try an altogether new role. Find out more about her latest character in the video above, then be sure to tune in for new episodes of "Younger" on Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. ET.
• Speaking of "Younger," Mazar's co-star Hilary Duff revealed on Instagram that she's traded her blue "mermaid" hair for a gray and pink 'do. Online media, however, has yet to agree on another mythical beast to liken her new style to. (We vote for "werecat," if anyone cares.)
Apr 20, 2015 at 12:15pm PDT
• On Monday, Netflix and John Stamos (separately) confirmed the rumored "Full House" spin-off, to be called "Fuller House" and focus on a now-grown DJ Tanner, who, like her father, is struggling to raise children after the death of her spouse. It's also said to be a "multicamera comedy," despite sounding like a horror anthology that explores the curse of marrying into the Tanner family.
• Universal Pictures released a new trailer for "Jurassic World" on Monday, which reveals that the park's genetically-engineered dinosaurs are learning, evolving and adapting, much unlike the people who are running these increasingly disastrous theme parks. Enjoy:
• John Stewart recently announced his departure date from "The Daily Show," telling his audience that the August 6th episode will be his last. Funny enough, it's probably going to be the last episode as far as viewers are concerned, too, because people friggin' hate change.
• In honor of her son Sebastian's 2nd birthday, Malin Akerman of HBO's "The Comeback" threw a pool party with a bunch of her bikini-clad actress/model friends (below), including Michelle Monaghan of "True Detective" and Emmanuelle Chriqui of "Entourage." Sebastian, however, looks all too aware that his best days will soon be behind him.
Apr 20, 2015 at 1:11pm PDT
• In an interview with The Daily Beast, comedian Roseanne Barr revealed she's slowly losing her sight from a combination of glaucoma and macular degeneration, and that she's smoking marijuana to ease the pressure on her eyes. If she's got really good weed, though, that stuff should also ease pressure in general, man. You dig what we're sayin'?
• On Monday, Sony debuted another trailer for its new "Fantastic 4" reboot (below), and after watching it, we feel fairly confident it's going to be the most serious film yet about an invisible lady, a fire-boy, a rubbery wiggle-man, and a big dumb idiot made out of rocks.
• According to leaked emails stemming from the Sony hacking scandal, Ben Affleck asked producers of the PBS series "Finding Your Roots" to cover up the fact that an ancestor of his owned slaves. He's still totally fine with all of us knowing he was once in the movies"Gigli" and "Jersey Girl."
• South African actress Charlize Theron, of such films as "Monster," "Prometheus" and the upcoming "Mad Max" sequel, posed for a photoshoot in W magazine's latest issue, where — despite what appears to be blazing hot temperatures — she refused to ditch her head-to-toe leather in favor of a lighter blouse, or maybe some nice linen pants:
• And finally, original "X-Files" star Mitch Pileggi has confirmed his participation in the series' upcoming six-episode miniseries, saying he's "very happy" to be returning. So rest easy, "X-Files" fans. We know you've been lying awake at night, stressing over the thought of a Pileggi-less season, but your worries were unwarranted. Pileggi is back, baby!