UPDATE: In Touch has revealed more of Lindsay Lohan's alleged Hollywood lovers, publishing 12 new names from the list they reportedly obtained last week. Among the scribbles that they conveniently blurred when they first released this story are the names of:
- B. Del. Torro (most likely Benicio Del Toro)
- Orli Bloom (most likely Orlando Bloom)
- Ashton Kutcher
- Ryan Phillippe
- Stavros Niarchos (ex boyfriend of Paris Hlton)
- Danny Cipriani (likely the rugby player)
- Maggio Cipriani (likey the hotel heir)
- Aaron (Rngrs) (most likely Aaron Voros, formerly of the New York Rangers)
- Petey (Muse) Wright (the male model)
- Josh Mond (most likely the film producer)
- And two less recognizable names, Riley S. and Brian@GPA
Five names are still blurred, but In Touch will presumably reveal those in due time.
ORIGINAL REPORT: It's unclear how, but In Touch magazine claims to have obtained a handwritten list of Lindsay Lohan's most famous Hollywood hook-ups — allegedly jotted down by the troubled starlet herself.
According to an insider, Lohan made the list in front of friends at the Beverly Hills Hotel back in January 2013. "They were giggling and talking [expletive deleted] about people in the industry," said In Touch's source. "She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside."
Written on a numbered slip of paper (that looks strikingly similar to an answer sheet from the board game Scattergories), Lohan's alleged list of lovers contains the names of 36 different men, including — but not limited to — the following:
- J. Phoenix (most likely actor Joaquin Phoenix)
- Justin Timberlake
- Wilmer Valderrama (of "That 70s Show" fame)
- Evan Peters (of "American Horror Story")
- Colin Farrell
- Heath Ledger
- Garrett Hedlund (of "Tron: Legacy")
- Max George (lead singer of The Wanted)
- Zack Effron (Zak Efron)
- Adam Levine
- Jamie Dornan (of the upcoming "Fifty Shades" adaptation)
- Lukas Haas (of the films "Inception" and "Brick")
- Guy Berryman (bass player of Coldplay)
- James Franco
But keep in mind, it's up for debate whether In Touch's list (pictured here) is genuine or forged. And even if it turns out to be real, there's no way to confirm Lohan's claimed conquests.
Whatever the case may be, we can only offer one bit of advice for Lindsay: If you're gonna spill juicy secrets, save it for the million-dollar memoir.