Menu

Fox411

Illness

Liam Gallagher nearly dies after eating a blue M&M

Liam Gallagher 660 Reuters.JPG

Former Oasis front man Liam Gallagher answers a question during a news conference in Moscow June 3, 2011.Reuters

Liam Gallagher has put his constitution to the test with a rock ’n’ roll lifestyle stretching back to his teenage years.

But the "Beady Eye" star has received his first serious glimpse of the Pearly Gates after a blue M&M sent him crashing into anaphylactic shock last month.

Liam has been diagnosed with the life-threatening nut allergy after suffering a reaction to his favorite sweets while staying in a hotel on tour.

And now the former Oasis man has to carry a special injection with him everywhere he goes in case a rogue nut creeps into his system.

He told The Sun: “I’ve done some stuff over the years but never, never did I think a f****** blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me. I was in a hotel on holiday and got in about the mini bar.

“I was bored and hungry, so it’s what you do, man. I’ve always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one.

“My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs and get it checked out straight away.

Click here to read more from The Sun 

ON OUR RADAR

AROUND THE WEB

TMZ

Celebuzz!

Zap2It

Radar

x17  News Online

ET