Pete Wentz Tells Magazine He 'Pops Ambien Like Skittles'

By

Published January 07, 2009

| FOXNews

Concerns For Pete Wentz’s Health | 'Sex And The City' Stars Confirmed For Sequel | Roman Polanski's Disturbing Docs | Kim Zolciak: Real Housewife Turned Desperate Housewife

Concerns For Pete Wentz’s Health

On a personal level, Pete Wentz is on top of the world as hubby to pop princess Ashlee Simpson and dad to their first child, Bronx Mowgli.

Professionally, his band Fall Out Boy continues to rock.

But all of that doesn’t mean the 29-year-old is all smiles.

Wentz recently turned up to a breakfast interview at the Beverly Hills Hotel for the upcoming issue Blender Magazine (which hits stands nationwide on Jan. 13) half-an-hour late, reportedly looking worse-for-wear with dark circles around his eyes and a jaundiced-like pale complexion.

He told the reporter that he is lucky to get three hours sleep per night and "pops Ambien like Tropical Skittles."

"I can take three Xanax bars and not feel a thing. It’s kind of scary," he added.

Wentz was also overheard by another diner discussing his extreme paranoia and his confrontation with an intruder a few nights earlier. We’re told the bassist was in his kitchen when he saw a man in the security monitor scaling the fence, prompting him to run outside. Wentz claimed the intruder then hopped in his car and sped off, smashing the Range Rover on the way.

According to a Pete pal, the musician’s health is causing a little concern.

"He’s always been very hard-working and creative but with the band and the baby and everything that’s going on he’s probably rundown," said the source.

'Sex and the City' Stars Confirmed For Sequel

Despite recent reports that Carrie Bradshaw and her Big Apple brood may not be reuniting for the highly-anticipated sequel to last year's hit "Sex and the City" film, inside sources have told Tarts otherwise.

According to a key agent insider, all four leading ladies are happy with their deals for movie number two and filming is slated to commence in late 2009. Stay tuned.

Prosecutors Reveal Sexually Explicit Details In Polanksi Docs

Fugitive filmmaker Roman Polanski filed a motion in the Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday to have the 32-year-old rape case against him entirely removed citing judicial bias and misconduct, but the now 75-year-old Oscar winner is getting no grace from California prosecutors.

A motion to dismiss Polanski’s plea was filed on Tuesday, accompanied by graphic details of his sexual encounter with the young teen which took place at the home of Jack Nicholson (although he was not present at the time and claims no knowledge of Polanski’s activities).

According to the documents, Polanski lured the then thirteen-year-old with champagne and a "Quaalude pill" during the poolside photoshoot and insisted she remove all articles of clothing before entering Nicholson’s jacuzzi. The victim reportedly felt "very scared" of Polanski and despite several requests to take her home, the director demanded she go inside and "lay down on the couch."

The terrified teen then outlines in great detail the oral coition and forced intercourse subjected by Polanski before eventually being driven home by the defendant in tears.

Polanski was permitted to plead guilty to a single charge of sexual intercourse with a minor in 1978 (all other charges were thrown-out), and thus specifics of his crime were never included in legal documents before now (although they were released in court transcripts dating back to a 1978 hearing.)

On February 1st, 1978 (prior to being sentenced) Polanski fled the United States for France and even despite winning an Academy Award in 2002 for the holocaust drama "The Pianist" he has not returned the U.S and a bench warrant for his arrest remains active. Prosecutors are urging Polanski to surrender himself on the scheduled hearing date of January 21 if he really wants the case dismissed and rebuffed his camp’s claims that the case was tainted with misconduct and prejudice from court officials. On Monday, lawyers for Polanski requested that the case be moved from the Los Angeles County courts.

Kim Zolciak: Real Housewife Turned Desperate Housewife

While "Real Housewives of Atlanta" was Bravo TV's highest rated ever docu-drama series, one of its starlets Kim Zolciak is coming across as pretty desperate to extend her fifteen minutes. The 30-year-old mama of two has just launched her own blog and the first post was of course several pics of her donning a skimpy white bikini while frolicking on the beach during a Bahamas vacation.

She even takes requests for bookings, although the link to view her "upcoming events & appearances" remains empty…


Spotted or Snapped a Star? Got a Good Scoop? E-mail poptartstips@gmail.com.

URL

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/01/07/pete-wentz-tells-magazine-pops-ambien-like-skittles