Account
Published September 25, 2013
The recent theft of massive amounts of highly sensitive U.S. military equipment from Libya is far worse than previously thought, Fox News has learned, with raiders swiping hundreds of weapons that are now in the hands of militia groups aligned with terror organizations and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Published September 11, 2013
Highly sensitive U.S. military equipment stored in Libya was stolen over the summer by groups likely aligned and working with terrorist organizations, State Department sources told Fox News -- in raids that contributed to the decision to pull Special Forces personnel from the country.
Published August 23, 2013
Two weeks after the Obama administration announced charges against suspects in the Benghazi attack, a large portion of the U.S. team that hunted the suspects and trained Libyans to help capture or kill them is leaving Libya permanently.
Published May 21, 2013
U.S. military sources serving in North Africa are challenging the latest White House claim that the administration is applying "all the resources" at its disposal to bring the Benghazi attackers to justice, charging instead that the Obama administration knows who is responsible but is not acting.
Published May 02, 2013
On the night of the Benghazi terror attack, special operations put out multiple calls for all available military and other assets to be moved into position to help -- but the State Department and White House never gave the military permission to cross into Libya, sources told Fox News.
Published May 01, 2013
The U.S. has identified the mastermind of the Benghazi attack, sources told Fox News, though the individual apparently is walking free in Libya.
Published April 30, 2013
In the seven months since the terrorist attack on an American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, information from the Obama administration has been incomplete at best. Details and timelines provided by the U.S. military, the CIA and the State Department have been contradictory and have consistently failed to answer many lingering questions.
Published March 20, 2013
For the world’s big-named chefs, vying to outdo each other with ever-more innovative restaurants and powerful brands, making a name in Sin City is a necessary part to growing success.
Published January 22, 2013
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify Wednesday before House and Senate committees on the Libya terror attack. As she prepares to deliver her months-in-the-waiting account, a string of unanswered questions continues to hang over her department and the entire national security team.
Published December 11, 2012
A U.S. congressman is complaining that the Pentagon has ignored his inquiries into whether the U.S. is helping facilitate the movement of arms from Libya to the Syrian opposition.